The church was founded in 1809, at the corner of Park and Tremont Streets, atop the site of Boston’s town grain storage building, or granary. Designed by Peter Banner, the 217 ft. steeple of Park Street Church was once the first landmark travelers saw when approaching Boston.
Featured Photo of Tour Site
Park St. & Park St. subway station, Thomas E. Marr
"...the most interesting mass of bricks and mortar in America.”